Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Super Saturday 15

 

If you know anything about me, then you know that one of my favorite days of the year just took place: Super Saturday 15! This AMAZING event took place in the Hamptons on August 28th. Every year they raise a few million dollars (this year they raised $3.6 million!) and only half of that is thanks to me and my sister (kidding, kind of!). This was Astor's and my tenth year attending, but due to Daddy’s new ‘financial rules’ he only purchased our tickets and we were on our own for shopping, so I needed to be extra thrifty. I thought you might like to see what I bought (and I can’t shut up about how well I did).

Stella Dot Jewelry:
 
Renegade Cluster Ring
Retail $44/Paid $22

Renegade Mini Cluster Hoops
Retail $29/Paid $15


My Kelly bag obviously isn’t very ‘punk rock’ but adding this jewelry does take it to a whole new level!


 
2 Pairs of 'Paris' Style Jeans
Retail $187 and $184/Paid $50 $45

I am a strong believer that no one can own too many jeans.


Benefit Brow Zings:
 
Brow Shaping Kit
Retail $30/Paid $18
You can have the perfect outfit, hair and make-up but that’s all ruined with messy brows! I love this product because it includes everything you need in one tiny, cute box!

 




 

Olin Sweater
Retail $300/Paid $100

As you know, I love to cut up my own t-shirts, but no one can do it like Kimberly Ovitz.
 
 

 
Printed Maxi Dress With Self Tie
Retail $206/Paid $70

Perfectly patterned dress to wear day or night!
 




Striped Silk Dress
Retail $395/Paid $100




Loved this dress, it was about 3 inches too long, but for this price I was happy to have it altered!




I bought $1,429 worth of swag but I only paid $420! I am already excited for next year, you know I'll be there, hope you will too!

 



Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 

Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty