Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vegan Cuts Snack Box



Have you ever heard the joke "If you go to a party how can you tell which person is the vegetarian?" The answer being "ohh don't worry, they'll tell you!" Yes, that joke is funny, but it's not true. I am a vegetarian and I have never mentioned it to you all! I won't try to convert you to be a vegetarian or vegan but I will convince you to sign up for Vegan Cuts Snack Box.

Regardless of your taste buds, you will totally love this box! I got my first one last week and am totally obsessed - it's packed with so many delicious snacks.




 
Nature's Bakery Fig Bar - This soft, delicious bar tasted more like candy then a healthy, fuel-filled snack.

Eat Green Tea - Yes, you read that right. These are edible tea leaves with 10,000 times more antioxidants then brewed tea! I poured them over a yogurt.

Toasted Hemp Seeds - Surprisingly yummy little seeds, the perfect snack for a salt craving. I was amazed at how this tiny pouch made me totally full.



Smooze - A pouch filled with coconut milk and fruit. After popping it in the freezer for a bit, it was a refreshing ice pop.

Viana Protein Stick - Ever wish you could eat a Slim Jim that was meat-free and healthy? Well, here ya go!
 


Boulder Canyon Chips - Bean chips with the right amount of flavor and crunch. I could easily live on these.

Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips - Flax, sunflower and sesame seed chips are a perfect alternative to greasy, fat-filled, unhealthy chips.

Macrolife Naturals Bar - A healthy candy bar is how I would sum up this chocolate cinnamon bar.
 


Seaweed Love – These were not my fav. But I think that may just be my personal opinion because my friends at work loved them.

Snapea Crisps – This crunchy little chip-like snack was my favorite. Delicious and nutritious!
 
 
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
 
Sutton


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty