Friday, August 2, 2013

What We're Wearing


Today I’m wearing Sephora’s Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Purple Glitter. The purple really makes my green eyes pop and has just the right amount of glitter. This liner is very easy to use and lasts FOREVER. In fact, I put some on my arm before work this morning to take a picture and then showered and it was still on my arm.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



Okay, so this is from last night and it was raining and I was sad. I had just come from the punk exhibit at the The Met - which made me happy! - but then was going to go to dinner downtown but as anyone who lives in the isolated land of the Upper East Side is familiar with, any sort of inclement weather can cause you to abandon hopes of neighborhood-to-neighborhood travel. Perhaps it was my plan to see the punk exhibit that inspired this look of assorted punk layers - studded flannel vest, ripped denim vest, camouflage jacket. And, duh, Dr. Martens.





Handbangs and Hugs,

Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty