Friday, April 18, 2014

What We're Wearing April 18th, 2014


Okay, FINE, I admit it - my skin sometimes (aka often) gets oily. I always have oil absorbing sheets with me. Right now I'm using CVSoil absorbing sheets. As you can see, the cover looks worn because I keep them in my wallet. That way I never leave home without them!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton 



Today I'm wearing another one of my bracelets, this one has a real '90s feel. It totally makes me think of the smiley faces and BFF charms I used to sport from Claire's. A particular charm that said "I smile because I'm not really listening" under a coating of pink glitter comes to mind. This bracelet is - just slightly - more grown-up - and it's for sale on Etsy!

Dream On Bead and Chain Bracelet 

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty