Friday, March 28, 2014

What We're Wearing March 28th, 2014


Today I'm wearing Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé Kiss. I got it for free in my CEW goody bag, just another reason that's my favorite event. I love the slim, tiny, tin packaging it comes in. It smells like a raspberry smoothie. 



If you don't like sweet scents, this is not for you. This product leaves my lips extremely moisturized, but, be aware, it has a very light pink color. When you wear it alone, make sure you only use a tiny bit; unless you like the pink-frosted lip-look. It's great on top of lipstick to lighten the color.


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





I love the kinds of necklaces you can never take off: light, minimalist and dainty so they go with everything and you barely feel them there. But I also like them to have a little edge or flavor. I’ve recently added this scrimshaw charm necklace to the rotation. I’m in love with it because while I know it’s something a tourist can pick up in a gift shop in Newport, it has this rustic nautical vibe to me. It’s a little storied, romantic and tough that way, and it’s just the right amount of tacky with its gift-shop aspect. Scrimshaw, in case you didn’t know, is scrollwork, engravings or carvings on whale bones and/or teeth. And that’s definitely a cool part of it, too, no?
 
This is one I'm wearing (except mine is rectangular) and actually is from the same store I got mine from:

 

You can also get non-ship-related charms, which I think I need to start investing in, too. Like, this pineapple - I mean, just look at this pineapple. Too cute for words. 
                                                          
                                                              


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty