Monday, February 24, 2014

SAUNDER and the Glamorous yet Cool, Noir-Esque FW14 Collection, Inspired by The Singing Detective



One of the (many) reasons I’m obsessed with the line SAUNDER is that it’s one of the most seamless fusions of stand-out and wearable that exists in fashion. The effortless silhouette, impeccable tailoring and beautiful quality make the pieces so easy to weave into your style routine, yet unconventional details and quirky or artful prints take them into high-impact territory. It’s seriously never been so easy to be incredibly fashion-forward and on-trend yet individualistic. 


The FW14 collection did not disappoint. Well. Let’s be clear. It did disappoint my bank account, which I think I could hear sighing in dread as I watched the looks come down the runway. I. Want. Everything. The collection was inspired by the BBC’s The Singing Detectivecheck out what that’s about if you’re not familiar here – and so had this sultry noir twist, but was vibrant, cool and modern at the same time. Details like a sequined cigarette pattern were just ridiculously chic. I can’t, I have no words. So, I’ll let the images do some talking for me.














MO4A8769 copy
MO4A9411 copy 
MO4A9323 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty