Friday, February 28, 2014

What We're Wearing, February 28th 2014



Today I'm wearing High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Star, by Bobbi Brown. The description "white diamond with pearl", is spot on. It's a clear gloss, with just a hint of shimmer. Unlike most glosses, this one also conditions my lips, and I love how shiny it is!



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




Today, I'm wearing this:
                             

IN MY MIND. Seriously, you guys, I've officially snapped. With the wind chill dipping below zero yet again, I looked at my closet of typically-beloved treasures and hated everything. I don't have it in me anymore - layering takes on a whole different meaning when you have to do it for survival instead of style. And I just don't  have any zero-degree-appropriate outfits. I didn't have much to begin with, as I do not live in Siberia and did not ask for this tomfoolery. Therefore, I refuse to acknowledge winter clothing until this earth checks itself. And I love this swimsuit, I love We Are Handsome...and I love sunshine and warmth, so this is what I'm dreaming of wearing.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty