Friday, February 21, 2014

What We're Wearing, February 21st 2014



Today I'm wearing Dior's Capture Totale Dream Skin. Yes, I know, it's expensive and I saved my pennies to get it. BUT, I promise you that its worth it's weight in gold. This is basically a bottle of magic that will change your life. I apply it after moisturizer and before my makeup. The longtime benefits alone are worth it - evens out your skin tone, fights wrinkles and firms your skin - but that is not the best part. The reason this product is better than other anti-aging products is because you see and feel a difference immediately. After applying Dream Skin you look instantly more beautiful, it gives you skin you never knew you had. I am head over heels in love. 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton 




The rainy weather today is the perfect opportunity to bust out my brand new treasure: my talented friend knitted this crazy-fun version of the "Eek hat," which we first found and fell for looking at Giles FW14 collection. 



 
(image via fringeassociation.com)





You can get your own Eek or MAKE your own Eek, if you're crafty like that, by visiting Wool and the Gang. Pre-made hats are $80, kits are $65. Geek out with your Eek out! (Sorry.)

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor 






No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty