Tuesday, January 28, 2014

5 Beauty Buys Under $25


I can't lie to you - I spend boatloads of money on beauty products. It's my weakness and I admit I have a problem. With that said, not all of my beauty products are expensive. Here are a few of my favorites that cost under $25! 




This shampoo is the amazing. I am always hesitant to buy a shampoo and conditioner in one, but this one is an exception. It's sulfate and paraben free, so it is very gentle on hair! I could not believe how shiny and soft it left my hair after just one use. 



Maybelline Great Lash Mascara $4.49

I keep a mascara everywhere - in my locker at the gym, in my desk at work and I leave one in all of my bags. This obsession gets expensive! Shockingly, this drugstore mascara is awesome. 



Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion $10.79

Stop leaving your house without moisturizer! This is totally unacceptable. While I have many expensive lotions, this one works almost as well. It's light and fragrance free so it's even fine for super sensitive skin. 


JOSIE MARAN Natural Volume Lip Gloss $20.00

Who doesn't have one million and one lip glosses? This one should definitely join your collection. It's sheer enough to wear over lipstick, yet has enough of a pink tint to wear alone. Bonus - it leaves your lips with bit of natural plumpness. 


St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub $4.29    

All skin types should be using a scrub once a week. Especially in winter when skin tends to be extra dry. This oil free apricot scrub does the job, and it's inexpensive enough to use on your legs before shaving. 



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty