Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Prada Furs - Why Can't You Be Faux?!




I somehow looked over the Prada furs in the SS14 collection, probably because, personally, I’m against wearing fur with every fiber of my being. Even vintage. I totally get the vintage argument, and never judge anyone, but my personal choice is to avoid fur like the plague. It upsets me how much I adore these Prada coats. But they’re just incredible. The fact you can do that with fur? It’s insanity. I love the whole art vibe of this collection, and the fact that it can be achieved with such tactile edge is beyond. 

Not that I could afford them even in this case, but I would kill for one of these if they were faux. Think this one’s too crazy to custom order on Etsy? (images from Style.com)



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty