Friday, January 17, 2014

What We're Wearing, January 17th, 2014



Today I'm wearing Gairusso's chain necklace. It's a piece of aromatic jewelry. Inside the silver circle is an orb that absorbs the essential oil blend. The mix of lavender, ylang ylang and rose essential oils is a relaxing scent that will keep you calm all day. Plus, how cute is the packaging?!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 

Sutton





Instead of telling you what I’m wearing today, I’m going to tell you what I will be wearing come the end of February. Because that’s way more interesting. I just pre-ordered a MansurGavriel bucket bag, and now that one is safely under my claim, I can tell you all to do the same. I’ve been in love with this bag for months, but right around when I realized I wanted it enough to make the leap and buy it, it suddenly became impossible to find anywhere. I dreamed of it, I pined after it, I reached for it longingly on two different occasions that it was bobbing up the subway steps on the person in front of me (damn, I am a creeper). Once I saw it on the shoulder of a girl in an ATM vestibule, and I feel like we had this moment, this shared connection. The bag and me, not the girl and me. She was visibly startled when she turned to see me plastered against the vestibule window. 


Wednesday, I reached my boiling point and desperately cried out for help on Twitter. @couturerin came to the rescue with a link to this post that had gone up that day on Fashionista because DESTINY. It lists places you can pre-order or sign up for a waiting list to get your hands on a Mansur Gavriel when they drop for spring. I dropped all the useless crap I was doing and set to work stalking every store. No. 6 got back to me right away, rang one up and sealed the deal. No. 6 is my new favorite store. I knew it was cool but I didn’t know we were best friends, and we are. So, go get one of these bags, and then if you’re in New York and we cross paths, we’ll just hold up our bags at each other, and we’ll just know. No one else will know, and they will think we’re insane. But, we will know.
Mansur Gavriel_002 A_Productpage_BlackFlamma
Handbags and Hugs,

Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty