Friday, January 31, 2014

What We're Wearing January 31st, 2014


Today I'm wearing Victoria's Secret Shiny Kiss Flavored Gloss. This sweet, citrus scented gloss has high shine with a wet, yet not over the top look. 


Plus, it's not sticky and has just enough of a pale pink tint to wear alone or over a lipstick. Not to mention it smells delish!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton 






I know there has been a lag in actual personal style shots from me for this weekly post, and no, I have not had a chemical peel gone wrong. Frankly, it’s just really cold, you guys. I basically don’t take off my coat even indoors, so not much to see. I’m really looking forward to some warmth and sunshine so I can get a little more creative – and by that, all I’m asking for is a nice like 45 degrees. 


For now, I give you three interpretations of my recent uniform: the cropped sweater and the skater skirt. This combo is just really flattering, easy to wear, comfortable and hits that ‘90s-grunge-downtown-cool kind of mark.



  +
Sweater: $17.80 at Forever 21
Skirt: $60.00 at Daily Look



     +
Sweater: $28 at MissGuided  
Skirt: $50 at DailyLook



Doll and frog heart skater skirtBuy Mango Ribbed Cropped Jumper, Black Online at johnlewis.com   + 
Sweater: $58 at John Lewis 
Skirt: $35 at Dorothy Perkins 


Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty