Thursday, January 30, 2014

Buy This Now: CND Vinylux Nailpolish


I have a new obsession - CND Vinylux top coat. You NEED to go and purchase this immediately, I got it on Amazon. 




So far, I only have the top coat, I haven't tried the Vinylux colors, but believe me, I will be purchasing them. This top coat wears like gel or shellac polish - it lasts forever before chipping and keeps your nails super shiny. It looks just like wet polish - mega shine! Manicures at home just got amped up a notch. But that's not even the best part! 





While I love getting shellac or gel polish done at a salon, I don't love the price, and I DESPISE removing it. Not only is it time consuming and difficult - I hate how it leaves my nails weak, dull and overall less healthy.

The absolute must-buy reason for this polish - it comes off with regular nail polish as easily as regular nail polish. I promise you, it just swipes off - no soaking cotton balls and holding them on your nails, no intense rubbing and no peeling.

I painted my nails with regular, Essie polish and applied this top coat. This picture is of my nails A WEEK AND A HALF LATER! 

I would love to see pictures of your nails after using this top coat - email me at SuttonVanB@gmail.com



Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 

Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty