Thursday, January 16, 2014

Birchbox - January 2014

My January Birchbox just arrived and I am quite pleased. While I love basically ALL monthly subscription boxes, I especially love this one because it's great and only costs $10 a month. I can afford that without begging my Dad for more money!



 I am already enjoying all five products.




This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. Klorane knows the deal - it absorbs grease and doesn't leave any residue.




 Even when I don't have time for a full face of makeup, I always try to, at least, swipe on some lip gloss and mascara. This 100% Pure fruit pigmented mascara is a lash conditioner and lengthener.




 How fun is this nail polish kit? Nail Rock hit the nail on the head for easy to do, glittery nails.




OMG this Juara body cream smells good, and left my skin smooth and soft. While the sample was small, I may just have to buy the full size (pictured above). 



I love that Birchbox always includes one random extra. I drink at least two cups of tea everyday, so this was perfect for me. 




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton







No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty