Monday, May 6, 2013

imPRESS Press-on Manicure


I know what you're thinking, "Press-on nails? What is this second grade?". No, I'm not also rocking stick-on heart earrings and a scrunchie. Just hear me out, these are not your average stick-on nails. It's like press-on nails for grown-ups. Unlike tips put on at a salon, these won't cause your natural nails any harm and you can remove them easily. After seeing imPRESS press-on manicure at the CEW product demo event, I needed to try them for myself. An instant manicure with no drying time? Yes, please! I will admit I was skeptical at first, but then pleasantly surprised.
 

 
The kit comes with 24 nail covers in 12 sizes so I knew I would easily be able to find the perfect fit for each nail. I held up different sizes to each of my fingernails, with the tab at my cuticle, until I figured out which ones would work best on each of my nails.
 
 
 
After laying out all ten nails, I was ready to prep my nails.
 

The kit comes with a prep pad. Basically a remover pad, I just swiped across all of my nails to remove polish and any oil.

As for the application, it was super easy - peel off the sticker from the back of the nail and press it on! Start at the cuticle of your natural nail and apply a bit of pressure to make sure it's secure.
 
 
I then enjoyed my perfect manicure, which only took minutes! This manicure is perfect for all of you nail biters out there. Removal was easy as well, gently peel off nails from the sides or apply polish remover around the edges before peeling.
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
 
Sutton

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow those press ons look fab! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!
    ♥♥♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had these on a few weeks ago and was amazed how long they lasted, I had pink/zebra nails, they looked really good.
    I don't normally wear stick on/glue ons as they ping off but the adhesive was great mine lasted about a week I only had to stick my index finger back on a few times. (I must type too hard with this finger)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails in the last picture look flawless :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty