Friday, May 24, 2013

What We're Wearing

This morning I used NATUROPATHICA'S Sweet Cherry Brightening Enzyme Peel. This peel is phenomenal! It's strong enough to make a difference yet gentle enough that it's not irritating. I applied a thin layer of it this morning, left it on for a few minutes, rinsed it off and was in awe at how clear and bright my skin is - applied some moisturizer and was ready to walk out the door. It smells like mashed up cherries and is hard not to want to eat - but don't do that! I will definitely be using this mask every week, maybe twice a week come to think of it.
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton


I found this dress for $12 - that's TWELVE DOLLARS, y'all - at Buffalo Exchange last week, bless that store's soul. Now, I have sworn off mullet hems. I think they got a little played out, or a lot played out, like to the extent of "Achy-Breaky Heart," so now both kinds of mullets (skirts and hair) are over-played and leave a bad taste in my mouth. But this dress was just SO good, and for the price? I'm a total sucker for a white dress because I think you can literally do ANYTHING with it. This can go so edgy or so ladylike or so bohemian. I can wear it with heels somewhere fancy-schmancy or I can wear it to the freaking beach, for Pete's sake (Pete is a dear friend who begged me to wear this to the beach. Okay, just kidding.). Here, I added a tribal necklace I got for Christmas, my Urban Outfitters utilitarian jacket, a bad-ass vintage brocade belt that was my mom's, and these sandals from Urban OG.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, guys! I hope as many of you as possible can hit the beach but if you're in New York, like me, you'll be bringing in summer in a cable-knit sweater drinking hot chocolate because DUMB CLIMATE.








 
Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty