Thursday, February 7, 2013

Frosting Dipped Nails

How cute would it look to paint your nails a bright color and dip the tips of your nails in pink frosted cupcakes with sprinkles? I know, right? Adorable! Go try doing that and see how darling it looks. Maybe even run your fingers through your hair. Kidding, that would be terrible! I now have the second best option: just make it LOOK like you have frosting nails without actually doing it.


 

First I pained my nails with Color Club polish in Edie.

 
After letting the aqua color dry I painted the easiest french manicure. You know how it is impossible to achieve a perfect straight line of the edge of your nails? Well, this is the exact opposite; make it look like a two-year-old tried giving you a french manicure. Shaky hands and squiggly line approved. I used BB nail polish in Feverish Fuchsia, a bright pop pf pink really works for this manicure.


Finally, you will paint on the sprinkles. I used Sephora by OPI in The Way Tutu His Heart. Again, these don't need to be perfect. Just pour out a bit of polish and dip a tool in, I used a pointy one, but a bobby pin would work as well to draw tiny lines over the pink frosting.


Enjoy your delicious nails and try not to eat them!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty