Friday, February 8, 2013

What We're Wearing

Today I am wearing a Stila lip and cheek stain in Cherry Crush. Yum, yum, yum. It smells sweet yet natural. This is obviously not made with the fake cherry-scented flavoring that is nauseating to smell.  I love stains, they last much longer then a gloss. With that said they tend to make my lips super dry. I end up having to use a stain and then a gloss on top. This one is basically just a mixture of both. Best part? It reacts with pH levels in everyone's individual skin so you will have your very own custom shade!




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



A massive snow storm is going to hit during Fashion Week - insanity. What shoes will we wear? That's all I can think about. What are the odds this would happen, and what do the weather gods have against the fashion industry? I'm quite sad that my beloved Miu Miu slippers, YSL loafers, etc. - they're all getting denied a trip to Lincoln Center in favor of these snow-ready boots - and my warm, fuzzy sweater, of course.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty