Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SOF Scoop: Maree Sye of A Little Bit, Etc.



When you have an equal love for fashion and beauty like Sutton and I do, there's nothing better than finding a blog like A Little Bit, Etc. The brains - and beauty! - behind it is Maree Sye, and we're addicted to her personable, relatable and fun yet knowledgeable approach to everything from personal style to makeup - a little bit of fashion, a little of beauty, a little bit of everything in between! We recommend you make A Little Bit, Etc. a regular blog stop so you can find your next favorite moisturizer or outfit idea, if you haven't already - but don't take our word for it, meet Maree in today's SOF Scoop!

SOF: If you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life - but had unlimited access to everything from that label - what would it be?
MS: Victoria Beckham by far.  The classic silhouette on her clothing and accessories are right up my alley.  Sheath dresses for life!!  Oh and I'm gonna cheat just a bit and give a second designer, so my feet won't feel left out - Manolo Blahnik shoes.  The perfect pointy toe pump.
 

SOF: What are your favorite three things in your closet?
MS: 1. My J. Crew field jacket - if I could wear it to bed, I would.  2.  My Manolo Blahnik nude pumps - the most comfortable pumps I own.  3.  My black patent YSL Muse Bag (medium sized) - I always stand just a bit taller when strutting around with this beauty.


SOF: What is one beauty product you can't live without? 
MS: Cleansing Oils!  I can't take my makeup off without one.  I recommend everyone to have one in their skincare regimen - they work for ALL skin types.


SOF: What spring beauty trend are you most excited to try?
MS: Being the neutral gal I am, I love the return to the nude nail colors - so chic.  However, all those brightly colored eye shadows and liners everyone is showing is drawing me in like a tractor beam - may have to stray from my typical brown/cream combo to a brighter one for spring. 

SOF: What is your favorite go-to brick-and-mortar store? And online store?
MS: Online - ShopBop for sure.
I love their assortment and their lightning fast free shipping gets me every time - so convenient!  Brick and mortar store - Bergdorf Goodman for a department store (I die for their beauty floor) - and Club Monaco for a chain store - I can never walk out of there empty handed.


SOF: What is the last thing you bought? 
MS: A Three Floor faux fur trimmed parka from Shopbop.  What drew me in (besides the sale price and FREE SHIPPING!!!!! ) was the bottom half zips off and it can turn into a bomber jacket.  Two for the price of one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty