Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lazy Beauty Sunday


Yay! My lazy day is finally here. Time to sit back, relax, and not go outside into this chilly NYC weather. I am in major need of some relaxation and moisturization. Today I needed to concentrate on moisture – winter is zapping my moisture from head to toe.



I needed to get in the tub and have a luxurious soak. If you know anything then you know a hot bath or shower is amazing… and can strip your skin of moisture. So enjoy it but don’t forget your skin. Not to fret- I have the answer. I am using mybody probiotic bath and shower gel. I love the revitalizing citrus coconut scent. This one of a kind product cleans your skin but it doesn’t dry it out. Poured some in my tub, sat back, and relaxed…

         


Don’t forget your luscious locks- I didn't! I am obsessed with Beauty Society’s Redemption Shampoo and the Redemption Conditioner. It is 2013 and you need to get with the program, the hair program that is. No more sulfates on your hair! This shampoo is gentle, yet it truly cleans and removes any oil and buildup. I promise if you use this shampoo and conditioner your hair will be shinier, stronger and restored, especially if your hair is damaged. With Keratin and Biotin you will reveal hair you never knew you had.



Okay, enough relaxing in the tub, lazy girl, time for to get out! Next, I coated some of mybody's probiotic cream all over my body. Using the products together are perfection. Instead of only coating your skin with moisture it does something better- the probiotics HEAL your skin from the inside out!


Now that my hair and body are in tip top shape, we’re done right? No, not right. Aren't you forgetting a very important thing? Yes, your pretty face.  The last step of my relaxing day is using Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Anti Radical Age Defense Moisture Veil. Just because your skin is dry, a super thick moisturizer might not be ideal for you skin. Sometimes lightweight moisturizers are better… but aren’t always the most moisturizing. Okay, I am talking in circles.  But I have discovered a perfect product- moisturizing and lightweight. This product will add the moisture right back into your skin without the heaviness that can make my skin oily, perfect for all skin types- even if your skin is combination or oily. This moisturizing is like wearing armor on your face - well soft, luscious armor. Is that a thing? Anyway, it of course moisturizes your skin but it also protects your skin. No aging signs coming my way, thank you very much.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty