Monday, August 13, 2012

Lulu Organics Hair Powder Review


Remember the good old days flying to LA to see Frederic Fekkai to get your hair trimmed? Sigh, high school. Well, now that that isn't an option, I'm on my own for hair care. And fine, maybe I don't have a chance to wash it like every single day - what? First of all, I'm super busy and second of all, it's not good to wash everyday so continue reading and stop judging!



Anyway, I recently discovered Lulu Organics hair powder in Lavender & Clary, which is a dry shampoo for mornings like this one when I didn't have time to wash and restyle.
I had a sample size, I opened up the sample packet I got and, of course, it spilled everywhere.

I used a makeup brush to collect some of the powder and tapped it onto my head. I'm all for trying new looks but grey hair is not one I'm interested in (sorry Kelly Osborne, but I just don't think I could pull it off).

After doing a few taps on my super greasy glossy locks I realized that it didn't seem to leave any white residue so I ended up just scooping it into my hand and rubbing onto my hair, and then just brushing it out. (Astor, if you're reading this I really cleaned up the extra powder off the coffee table, I did NOT just brush it onto the carpet and blend it in with my bare foot and I most certainly did not get it on your Alexander Wang blazer).

It smelled yummy, didn't turn my hair gray and really seemed to soak up the oil! You'd actually think I wasn't too lazy to shower today - definitely can't tell from my hair!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty