Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Look for Us Broke Folks


Saw this on The Sartorialist and I want to be wearing it. I'm not usually about these military/utilitarian shirt dresses, but I love how effortless she looks, and how she then instantly added some elegance with those animal-print sandals. I'm willing to bet this entire outfit would set you back so I took to the magical internet to find these pieces on the cheap.


Cute, right? Only $38 at Lulus, and you definitely are getting the look down. Personally, I would recommend getting this a size bigger than you usually are for that loose, laid-back vibe our street style inspiration has going on.




This belt is perfect - its ivory color against the olive green will keep that army vibe going but its bar details lend a little fashion flair - and it's only $18 at Karmaloop.



I did ya good, right? These will perfect the look, give you some glam appeal, and will only set you back $50 at Mango.

Follow the stylish lady's lead and finish the look with a neutral clutch. This one from Bank is only $23.

Outfit total: $129

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty