Friday, August 24, 2012

What We're Wearing

Happy Friday, y'all. We wanted to start forcing you lucky people to know what're we're wearing once a week, and we thought it would be fun to show you what Sutton's wearing as far as beauty and what I'm wearing as far as fashion. Revolutionary stuff. 

What Sutton's Wearing:

Anastasia Lash Genius Clear Waterproof Topcoat $21

 

This mascara is actually a topcoat that you put on top of any of your favorite mascaras. Because I tend to cry at least 3 times a day or whenever I see anything I can't afford to buy, it is vital that I use this. So feel free to cry, swim or get caught in the rain, I cannot promise that your day will go well, but I can promise that you mascara won’t run! Just put on your normal mascara let it dry and then apply the Clear Waterproof Topcoat, it's light and goes on very smoothly. Don't worry it won't clump up!

Good to know:
Fragrance free, hypoallergenic, paraben free & dermatologist tested.

Chanel-Coated Kisses & Lash Genius-Coated Lashes,

Sutton


And What I'm Wearing:



My favorite T-shirt! This fiery Maison Martin Margiela T-shirt is my go-to for days I don't have time to think about what I'm wearing. Looks cool but feels dressed-down and low-key - which makes me happy, even though I look miserable here. Hey, it was the morning.

Handbags and Hugs, 

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty