Monday, August 20, 2012

Brand You Should Know: Yu-Be

So it’s summer, and you’re obviously wearing shorts and shirts and have some skin showing,and I hope you're not embarrassing yourself with dry patches! Your skin gets as thirsty as you do after a day in the sun, only I don't recommend a jalapeno margarita for your skin - just for you. So without further ado, I present my obsession, Yu-BeMoisturizing Skin Cream. Yu-Be has been around since 1957, so clearly I'm not with the times. Maybe after this I'll review these...

 

Juuust kidding...

Moving on, Yu-Be is a #1 selling medicated, vitamin enriched skin care cream in Japan.

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream $16
This cream is very thick, and you can put it ANYWHERE! I recommend it all over your arms and legs paying special attention to elbow and knees. It is also THE BEST for your feet. Slather it on, followed by socks and go to sleep! (If you don’t like such a thick cream, they also have this product in a lotion which is very similar).



Skin Polish $18
This skin polish (face wash) has the perfect mixture of exfoliating your skin but being gentle enough for everyday use. After use, your skin feels very soft. Unlike most (or maybe all?) other face washes the exfoliating aspect is made from fine grains of rice bran and bamboo. It is also very refreshing.

AND until tonight at 9PM, you win this baby here: http://www.sobbingonfifth.com/2012/08/strawberry-nails.html
I am loving this company! They are very natural and I have yet to find a more moisturizing cream! If you try it let me know what you think sobbingonfifth@ gmail.com
http://www.yu-be.com/


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
          
Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty