Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shopping for Shoes from Lucky Magazine

 

I'll admit it, I'm a grown-up who occasionally likes to color. And when I was picking some of my favorite shoes from the latest issue of Lucky Magazine, I had an "aha moment" (my aha moments are trivial and benefit only me) when I realized I could definitely turn this into an opportunity to color. I wanted to show you people these amazing shoes, and I wanted to color. Win/win. Maybe you don't get this logic, but I wouldn't complain if I were you, because you still get to see these shoes that I promise you will want to smash your piggy bank for.

I'm still in a bitter feud with Blogspot over the fact that they won't let me size this picture as I prefer, but I'll walk you through these babies. 

The first pair on the left are Kate Spade's feather-trimmed Reanna sandals, $375.

Directly under them are Gucci high-heeled loafers, $650.

Next to them are my personal favorites - these multicolored studded sandals are also from Gucci for $895.

Below them are loafers from DSquared2, $885.

And below them are surrealist shoes that make me think all things Schiaparelli - these are from Charlotte Olympia.

On the top of the right side are Missoni sandals, $745.

Aaand lastly, under them are Boss Black loafers for $425.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty