Friday, April 19, 2013

What We're Wearing

I just couldn't get up to shower this morning. I hit snooze on my alarm until even my Chihuahua started to get annoyed. Being that I obviously didn't have time to shower, I knew I needed to do something with my greasy hair. Wrapping it up in another tight bun was getting old. I have always loved the idea of a dry shampoo but hadn't found the perfect one; some make my hair white and I am often not in the mood to use a powder. I want a spray! As you know, I went to Salon Ruggeri. Cassie recommended I try evo's Water Killer. This product has become my lifesaver. A few quick sprays and I am ready to go. No messy powder, no white residue, just clean, bouncy locks. Not only does it absorb oil and remove product buildup, it also gives my hair volume.


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton


This dress isn't my most fashion-forward, highest end, most expensive - but it's my favorite. I can't explain it, it's just The One. It's Free People, and it's about five years old. Almost vintage! I have been on a quest for other printed/colored dresses in the same exact fabric and silhouette ever since I found this one - I want to wear it everyday and yet it's too memorable to do so. Today is the first day it's been warm enough to bust it out, which is a true cause for celebration in my book. I grunged it up with my leather jacket and boots, which kinda mesh with its babydoll cut. I apologize to you and to my dress for the drab background - you deserve better, both of you, but I overslept and here we are, so there. 






Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

health and beauty