Thursday, June 13, 2013

Launch of Ann Dexter-Jones Design

I went to the launch of Ann Dexter-Jones Design on Tuesday. And let me just say it was amazing!

They had everything. Beautiful home items, clothing and different jewelry designers and vintage jewelry.

 





 
I have saved the best for last - Ann Dexter-Jones was there! Forget that fact that I am totally obsessed with her jewelry, I must admit I think I love Ann even more than her jewelry (and that is saying A LOT).


She had so many beautiful pieces - and I love how she rocked a bunch of bracelets!
 
 

In case any of you lovely readers are shopping for me I will love you even more if you get me this ring or bracelet. Or better yet both! (Daddy if you're reading this post I don't know how to make this any clearer).

 
 

 


 
 
Perfectly Glossed Kisees,
 
Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty