Friday, June 28, 2013

What We're Wearing



I am in full-blown summer mode, ignoring all the rain and embracing the warm temperatures. I'm sure that this doesn't totally shock everyone, but I use my nails to reflect my feelings, outfits, almost everything. I am now ready to whip out my bright neon polishes. Today, I'm wearing Color Club Polish in Reign in Spain.


I got this polish in my last Birchbox, having shared some of my previous monthly boxes with you; Birchbox, Beauty Box 5, Glossy Box and Starbox. What can I say? Opening my mailbox and seeing only bills is beyond depressing, but a box of beauty goodies mixed in between all of the final warning notices really helps ease the pain. Anyway, this polish is so fun and almost seems to glow! Makes my hands look tan, which I also love. Tried holding up my fingers against my face while walking around, just didn't seem to have the same effect.
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,
Sutton





I got these insane, so-bad-they’re-good sneakers at Urban Outfitters for TEN DOLLARS, y’all. Practically neon tropical-print with a Spice Girl platform. Decided to debut them today with a vintage denim vest and vintage cut-off Megadeath tee, along with a perdy little white brocade skirt from, yes, Kohl’s.




Handbags and Hugs,
Astor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty