Friday, June 14, 2013

What We're Wearing

As you know, Astor and I went to the Revlon + Racked Beauty Brunch. So it is no surprise that today I am wearing my new Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream. This cream is really an all-in-one. Perfect skin needs a mousturizer, primer, foundation, concealer and of course a sunscreen. Those five steps take time, but with this BB cream you are covered. Apply and go!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





Greetings from Coney Island! One of my favorite places on earth. How perfect is this technicolor tie-dye velvet dress for the carnival-freak-show mecca that is Coney Island? It kind of looks like it was made from Cotton Candy. It's a See You Monday dress I scooped up from Edge of Urge last year. It's got a flattering fit-and-flare cut, too. (And a stretchy fit that came in handy after I ate a giant ice cream cone AND a fried oreo, womp womp.) Worn with my ubiquitous DIY patched denim jacket and Alexander Wang bag.

Handbags & Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try this BB cream because currently I am using Clinique's BB cream and it is my miracle product..no need for foundation or powder anymore! my skin is breathing so well in the summer while I still have evened out skin tone...Very curious about Revlon's BB cream after your post now
    http://www.bellaconscience.com

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty