Do you think that Olive Oil is only used for cooking? Well, think again! There are so many different beauty uses for olive oil! Check out some of my favorites!
In The Shower
- For a big blast of moisture just add a cup full to your warm bath.
- If you have dry skin and you're sensitive when shaving, just use olive oil as a shaving cream. It will gunk up your razor and you will have to replace it, but your legs will be silky and non-irritated.
For Your Hair
- If you have curly hair you can mix a few drops of olive oil with your curly hair product. This will leave you with shiny curls.
- After shampooing your hair, comb olive oil from scalp to ends. Heating up the oil will really lock in moisture. If you have the time, leave the oil on for an hour or so before rinsing and your hair will be smooth as silk.
- Looking to achieve beachy curls without the crunch? Grab a spray bottle, fill it with water and add a few drops of olive oil and a couple pinches of salt. Shake it up and spray on your hair. The salt will give your hair a beachy look and the olive oil will keep it soft.
On Your Skin
- After showering, before you fully dry off, apply olive oil over damp skin. Just pat it dry with a towel or cloth and you'll be left with silky, smooth skin.
- Ran out of eye makeup remover? No problem, head to the kitchen and grab your olive oil. Apply a little oil to a cotton ball and gently wipe away stubborn eye makeup. Make sure that you remove any residue left over with a second cotton ball dipped in warm water.
- Dry, cracked feet? Gross! Rub in a generous amount of olive oil all over your feet and cover them with a pair of cotton socks before bed. You will wake up with vastly improved feet.
- Are your nails weak or brittle? Fill a small bowl with olive oil and pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. The oil should be warm but not hot. Soak your fingers (or whole hand if they're dry) for a few minutes. Rub in the excess oil into your skin and cuticles.
Perfectly Glossed Kisses,