Friday, October 18, 2013

What We're Wearing October 18th 2013


Today I'm wearing ModelCo Cheek + Lip Tint. I'm wearing it on my lips. My lips are tinted with just the right amount of color. Because it's a gel, it doesn't  look or feel like I'm wearing anything. Sometimes I will coat it with a clear gloss, but today I'm wearing it alone. Shh, don't tell anyone this isn't my natural lip color! It's also a great cheek color, with a few patting motions it leaves my cheeks rosy and fresh faced.



But, make sure you wash your hands after using it, because it will dye them!


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




I’d been on the search for the perfect denim shirt for what seems like forever – I’d settled for one from H&M but it wasn’t that one. I found the one in Target – it was the perfect dark wash, perfect fit, perfect balance of structure and softness. Now I’m obsessed with pairing it with jeans and adding different layers to create different spins on the Canadian tuxedo. Today, I added a cropped sweater – and then my go-to camo jacket since it’s prrretty chilly out there now.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty