Thursday, October 10, 2013

Skoshbox



My friend Amy loves monthly subscription boxes almost as much as I do, which is why I got her a subscription to Skoshbox

From candy to accessories to snacks this box brings a little bit of Japan right to your front door - hence the name. Skoshbox is derived from the Japanese word sukoshi which means 'a little bit'.

She loves the box so much that she wrote a Haiku for each item that I just had to share with you!




Dreamy chocolate
Nutty almond through and through
Makes me love you more

Smooth and creamy chew
Luscious melting on my tongue
Soft and delicious




Such a thoughtful gift
Can't wait to eat my sushi
Arigato friends

Candy masterpiece
Fruity chewy gummy yum
Tasty artistry




Salty but not sweet
Sugar cookies you are not
You almost fooled me

Delicate wafer
Surrounding green tea inside
Simple but not plain




Gigantic cheese puff
Big hotdog-shaped log of fun
One is such a shame

Crispy little balls
Reminds me of childhood
Just like crackerjacks

Rounded gummy treat
Bears nothing to your beauty
Only your taste alone



Need to know:
$12 a month
Free shipping
Cancel anytime


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty