Friday, October 4, 2013

What We're Wearing October 4th 2013




Today I'm wearing Chapstick. No, it's not as boring as it sounds. They just came out with Mixstix - a double ended lip balm with two different flavors. I purchased the green apple and caramel MixStix. Use alone and you can enjoy them individually, mix together and you have a candy apple! Okay, fine, it's not as good as eating an actual candy apple, but at least there are no calories! What could get you more in the mood for fall than a candy apple?


Perfectly Glosses Kisses,

Sutton



Speaking of fall...I'm still feeling nostalgic for my day on the Mohawk Trail, a road in Western Massachusetts that's chock full of fall goodness, from farms and corn mazes to little towns and hiking trails. Stay tuned for photos to come, you might want to plan an autumnal day trip, if you will, if you live in the area. For now, here's what I was wearing - a plaid dress from Thirteen Vintage that looks smart and preppy chic but feels like pajamas because it's soo comfortable, an also quite soft and comfy cardigan from Target, knee socks and Doc Martens. Oh, and a maple ice cream cone hiding my face.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time to know that chapstix has two flavors in one. I'll def check on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are new! There are a few more flavors, I want to try them all!

      Delete

health and beauty