Friday, October 11, 2013

What We're Wearing October 11th, 2013





Today I'm wearing Julep nail polish in Gayle. The weather is getting cooler and fall is upon us. It's time for me to pack away my summery polishes and trade up for fall and winter shades. This rich, deep, color is the perfect kick-off for October.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,


Sutton






One of my favorite trends is this new fashion-ization of sporty style. You know my thoughts on the fashion sweatshirt. Well, I am beginning to feel similar pangs of love for the fashion jersey. After I got one of those LPD t-shirts – in Margiela – the wheels were in motion. I just got this jersey dress at Zara for only $36. It’s so effortless – I feel on-trend and love this look, but this dress makes it so comfortable, I feel like I’m in my pajamas. Win/win.





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty