Friday, October 25, 2013

What We're Wearing October 25th 2013


Today I'm wearing Flower Incognito Foundation Stick. This gem is only $8.98 at Walmart, how can you beat that price? This translucent stick goes on smoothly and provides perfect coverage, without feeling or looking heavy. With eight different shades, you are sure to find your skin's ideal match. And that's not even the best part - it's hydrating and stimulates collagen! 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton







This was my apple-picking-perfect outfit last weekend. I had to pick this to show today, even though it might be old news by now, because I’m pretty stoked about this Charles Baudelaire sweatshirt from Ostwald Helgason. If we’re going to be brutally honest here, I really wanted the Edgar Allen Poe one, but I had a discount to use somewhere that only had good ol’ Baudelaire here. And you know me, I’m a smart shopper and hey, I have no problems with Baudelaire. He’s a cool guy. I’m happy to wear him. Especially over the tribal-patterned flannel shirt I basically wear everyday in the fall (you may remember it from last year – well get OVER it and get used to it). I’m also excited to wear Charlie with a gold brocade skirt I have, which will look lots like the runway styling of this pullover with gold brocade shorts – score.





Handbags and Hugs,


Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty