Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kiss Nail Art Pens



I was bored and needed something to do today - want to guess what I did? My nails, of course! I used Kiss Nail Art Pens. 




After painting them bright pink, I got to work drawing pics with the black pen! Flowers, hearts, love and squiggly lines entertained me for quite a while. 

When I was done with doodling on my nails, I used a clear top coat over the drawings so they didn't come off. 


My friend Amy was jealous and wanted to do her nails as well. She had on a coat of nude polish. She wanted a uniform design on all of her nails. She used the black pen to draw black hearts in the center of each nail. She then used the white pen to make three little dots around the heart.




We were entertained and very happy with our designs!

Email me at SuttonVanB@gmail.com and send me your favorite creations!

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty