Friday, December 6, 2013

What We're Wearing December 6th, 2013

Tonight I have a holiday party to attend, yippie! So, today I needed to wear some killer makeup. In case you forgot, last  week I went to Bergdorf Goodman to attend their Napoleon Perdis holiday event, and got my makeup done. I loved the look so much that I needed to try and recreate it myself! I purchased the Palais Collection. It has four eye shadows, four lip hues, and a nail polish.


I was ready to begin doing my makeup. I started by using the lightest shade all over - from my brow bone, down to my lash line. Then, I applied the dark brown shade on my lid and started blending outward. Once I was done blending, I applied the gold shade into my crease. 

I was loving the look already, but I wasn't done yet! I applied the rich, green hue in a thick line above my lashes with the included sponge brush. Don't worry, I blended the green shade in well! Finally, I used a fine tip brush to line my upper and lower lashes with the dark brown. Ta-da! A beautiful eye make look, that can be accomplished very quickly! I know it will take even less time when I'm not taking pictures of each step to show you guys! 


Perfectly Glossed Kisses, 

Sutton





Today is rainy and blah so I needed something that would be cozy and pajama-like while infusing the grayness with a jolt – my Christopher Kane brain sweatshirt was just the ticket. Interesting fact that no one might ever think to tell you but you should know if considering buying this sweatshirt (I’m sure it’s one of the StyleBop/ShopBop/theOutnet/Moda Operandi/Barney’s/etc. extravaganza sales): the neck opening is made to fit a Hawaiian shrunken head. I am creeped out by imagining what the person who would comfortably fit into this neck hole looks like. Normal-sized body, minuscule noggin. I mean, my head may be somewhere in the normal-to-largeish range for all I know, but it’s a squeeze. Don’t let that deter you, it’s not too tight once on, but don’t do your hair or, like, apply false lashes first.





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty