Friday, December 13, 2013

What We're Wearing, December 13th, 2013


Today I'm wearing Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup. This powder foundation is phenomenal! That may sound like an exaggeration, but it's not. It gives full coverage like a liquid foundation but feels as light as a powder. 




When I'm looking for full coverage I use the included sponge and when I just want light coverage I apply it with a puffy brush. This evens out my skin without looking or feeling like I'm wearing anything on my face. With so many shades you are sure to find your perfect match, like I did.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





This Opening Ceremony dress I got from Moda Operandi a little while back is one of my favorite purchases all year. It's kind of grunge-esque, but also kind of lovely. Today I mixed it up by turning it into a skirt with my backless J.W. Anderson sweater - and added my glittered brocade-patterned Docs and a bejeweled Lucite necklace from Saks Off Fifth.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty