Monday, December 30, 2013

Sale Picks for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year



What are the holidays without the food coma-induced couch residence you take up, computer firmly planted in lap, wine/cocoa to your right, credit card to your left? Your favorite online retailers are aware of this Occupy Sofa movement, and meet your demand for instant fashion at a discount with some glorious sales. Here are some of my picks - all of which will require a post Christmas cookie-detox to fit into.

 
The part microscope-examined amoeba, part tie-dye skirt you've been wanting for months - okay, well, I've been wanting it for months, anyway - is finally on sale. So get to popping that pop of color. It's just $168 from $420 at Net-a-Porter




 
Is this the perfect sandal? I submit that it is. It's got the elegance and versatility of a nude shoe, but a little bit of chunk and modish cool to keep things updated. Plus, it's Miu Miu, and Miu Miu makes miraculously, deceptively comfortable heels. These are $289 from $730 (what?) at Barney's.


I have no words for this dress. Except that I have all the words. It's a scary kind of love. This KENZO creation is so gorgeous yet so cool - and it's marked down to $625 from $1040 at Moda Operandi.



 
This sale time is perfect for those of us who are like "eh, that is so cool but I just don't know if I can rationalize $150 for a t-shirt..." The cool-girl I <3 Nueva York tank from 3.1 Phillip Lim you wanted is now a very rational $57 at Bergdorf Goodman.



Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty