Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Olfactif Perfume Monthly Box Review




As you know, I am obsessed with monthly boxes. From beauty boxes like Birchbox and Glossy Box, to clothing boxes like Haute Legs, and even boxes for my dog! I love them all. I had yet to try a perfume box, until Olfactif. 


This amazing box includes three deluxe size fragrance samples. I am always switching up my perfume; work, dates, events and dinners all require a different scent! This box is perfect if you like to change up your perfume and don’t want to spend a ton of money buying a million full size bottles! 











Need to know:
Monthly $18
6 month $96 ($16 a month)
12 month $180 ($15 a month)
Fragrances come in their signature box
You automatically receive an $18 credit each month toward a purchase of perfume
Each sample vial contains enough fragrance for 15-20 wearings


Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton





No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty