Friday, December 20, 2013

What We're Wearing, December 20th, 2013


Today I got a manicure and I chose Essie nail polish in Pink-A-Boo. (I don't own this color, so if your looking for a holiday gift for me, I will love you forever if you get me this!) I was looking for a pale pink, classic color. Something classy and professional. Don't worry, I'm not giving up my crazy nail designs, I just needed something appropriate for a business meeting. But, I couldn't bring myself to be totally boring - this shade is a perfect compromise! 

It is a pale, sheer pink, BUT it has just the right amount of iridescent, sparkly, glitter. I'm totally obsessed.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




Thought I'd focus on jewelry today, because I'm wearing two of my favorite and most unique pieces. The necklace is from Academy and the bracelet is from Hortense. Academy is a line out of Richmond, Virginia by Rachel Albright, and each artfully crafted piece looks straight from a gallery. I love how it's wearable art - this necklace of ceramic, copper and wood on a leather cord could be an objet just as much as it is an accessory.  Get one (in different colors) here. I've filled you in on Hortense - this bracelet is a perfect demonstration of her incredible minimalism. It's so delicate, yet the black cord lends the dainty 14K rose gold beads a hint of edge. It's such a great everyday piece. Find it here.





Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty