Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sutton's Before and After Holiday Party Makeup Look With Napoleon Perdis



Last Friday I went to Bergdorf Goodman to attend a holiday event for Napoleon Perdis. And OMG I got an amazing makeover and am totally ready for the holidays.





I took some selfies on the subway so you could see me with no makeup on. I was rolling my eyes at myself, I am NOT one to take selfies. But I had no choice and needed to show you some before pictures!





I was pumped when I got there. What's better than Bergdorf Goodman and makeup? After seeing their displays, I knew I was in for a major treat. 






As you can see, after I got my makeup done, I was totally ready for my holiday party! The best part? I can easily recreate this look at home, and so can you! It's easy even for beginners!



With the Napoleon Perdis holiday collection I am totally in luck, my makeup bag is cut in more than half, yet I still have everything I need to look beautiful. 



During the holidays I am all over the place - family, friends, vacations. Basically I am everywhere but home. I'm sure you're not surprised to know that I have an abundance of makeup at home. While that's great, it doesn't travel well. I am just not toting an extra suitcase full of makeup around, the 12 I already bring with me are enough! Kidding, kinda. I am not insinuating that I don't bring makeup with me, hello? I need to look good!


I am a true believer in makeup brushes. They create looks that your fingers just can't pull off. The Regal Brush Collection will save you this holiday season. It's four brushes, but they are double ended so you actually have eight brushes. Honestly, how convenient is that? You are set with a blush, powder, contour, concealer, eye blender, eye shader, mascara, brow and eyeliner brush, all packed in this beautiful little case!


In case you're unaware, (and have never read any of my posts, uhh hello, Perfectly Glossed Kisses is my sign off) I am obsessed with all things lip related. The Merci Lip Gloss pack has five gorgeous shades to complement any look. 





Looking for something that will have all of your beauty needs covered? Any one of these collections will have you covered. The Paris, Palais, Chateau, or Imperial Collection includes four eye shadows, four lip hues and a nail polish. All of the colors complement each other - you can do you makeup with no thought involved. Napoleon Perdis did all the work for you! 




Loving everything so far? Of course you are and so am I! Then it's no surprise that we both need to shop online at Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus and treat ourselves to the Empress Eye and Lip Palette.

Enjoy your holiday parties!



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty