Monday, September 17, 2012

Perfect Skin Made Easy

No offense, but your skin could look better, and mine looks basically perfect. Okay, fine, I can't actually see your skin and you can't see mine, but whatever, I stick by my statement. Whether you have great skin or troubled skin you will LOVE this three step process with a trio of products from Amazing Cosmetics.


$34

First, apply The Anti-Aging Face Primer all over your face. It's basically just a moisturizer (don't worry its very light; oil, fragrance and paraben-free) and a primer in one bottle. (Whether you wear blush, foundation, basically anything on your face I always recommend a primer.) It will keep you moisturized for 24 hours and it makes your skin totally smooth for the next step...

$42 (An Allure Editors Choice winner, to boot)

The Amazing Concealer. This does NOT go all over, you are not a mannequin. Use on under eye circles, redness (like right on the sides of your nose), dark spots or basically anywhere that is showing any skin damages. It's waterproof so it will not being going anywhere all day and you only need a PIN-SIZE DOT. Because you only need a tiny bit the bottle will last you forever. There are 10 different shades, so you can definitely find one to match your skin tone. One of my favorite things about this product is that while it will cover anything you don't want seen, it won't clog your pores and make you break out, plus it has cucumber extract, which is anti-puffing and smoothing.

$36

Finally, I apply my Velvet Mineral Liquid. I tend to stay away from 'concealer' as I don't like to feel like I am wearing a second skin, but if I am going to be in pictures, I also don't want a shiny face. This product is amazing. It obviously conceals, but it's also hydrating and feeds your skin with minerals. It is SPF 15 (don't forget how crazy I am about SPF, no wrinkles for me!). The Mineral Liquid also comes in 10 shades. 

Check out their website, they even have instructional videos on how to use the products:

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty