Friday, September 14, 2012

What We're Wearing

I cannot emphasize enough how important eye cream is no matter your age or skin type. Today (and many other days) I am using clickR's Magic Eye Cream. Different eye creams work on different issues, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, sensitive skin, etc. But let’s be honest... who only has ONE of those issues? This Magic eye cream is basically, well, magic because it works on all of those issues. With ingredients like diamond dust, mother of pearl, gold and silver minerals how could it not be amazing? And no, it is not as expensive as a piece of jewelry including all of the ingredients, it's $36.



Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton




I'm wearing my favorite two necklaces today, both from the Boyfriend - a constant reminder that he gets my edge, no sweet little heart charms here. The rib cage is from one of my favorites, a most unique jewelry line, Old Hollywood. And the guillotine is from an indie designer we happened upon at the last Bust! Craftacular here in New York. 

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment

health and beauty