Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Highlight Your Cheek Bones

Do you have naturally high, defined cheek bones? Well then I don't like you anymore. Okay fine... I guess I can't hate you for your natural beauty! For those of us who could use a little help, I have the answer. You will be looking like a model in no time!

First start with your blush- I do not recommend you use the bright red like I drew on this picture of course! While the 'model' in this template (which I got from the Mac website) does not look happy you should smile while applying your blush. When smiling you will see the natural apples of your cheeks, apply blush right there.


Now time to highlight. You can you a powder (with a brush) or cream highlighter (with your fingers). Apply the highlighter in a "C" shape starting at your brow bone and ending under your eye.


Lastly, time to get your skin glowing with some bronzer. For this step you can look as unhappy as the face above, go ahead and purse your lips for this step. Just under your natural cheek bones use a bronzer to create a more defined hollow in your cheek.

Voila, instant supermodel bone structure. You're welcome for the thousands of dollars I just saved you in plastic surgery.

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tips!!! wonderful post!!


    http://canaryrise.blogspot.com/ (GFC)

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty