Friday, March 29, 2013

What We're Wearing

STEAMCREAM is my new obsession! It comes in THE cutest tins ever, they have so many options - below are a few of my favs. This cream is moisturizing but won't make your face greasy, it's so lightweight. You can use it head to toe - which is what I do! After I tried this product it has not left my bag, I take it everywhere. STEAMCREAM is literally just that: cream infused with cream. The steam means that this cream can sink past the surface of your skin so that you get the full benefit of it.







Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton



All Chloéd out today – Chloé dress and boots. This dress is amazing, it weighs a ton but not in a draggish, uncomfortable way, in a way that’s beautifully swathed in layers of flouncing satin. It makes me look a little like a circus tent woman, but I don’t care. I am all for wearing yards and yards of Chloé fabric. I found this at a sample sale for like nothing, so somewhat unflatteringness be damned! And the boots were found at the same sample sale in a moment where everything else around them and me disappeared and Kenny G stepped out and played a solo for us while we did that thing where you hold hands (or heels) and lean back and spin around. We are very happy together. In fact, that substantial Lucite heel is totally walkable – dare I say, even comfortable! 





Handbags and Hugs, 

Astor


1 comment:

  1. I love those lil tins, tks for that!! Follow me too:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty