Monday, March 25, 2013

SOF Favorite SS13 Ad Campaigns



We don’t talk about fashion marketing campaigns or what our favorite photographer, stylist, fashion marketing agency, etc. is very often. It’s not our niche and we leave it up to the pros – like how The Cut highlights the month’s most memorable fashion editorials, for better or worse, or how sites like Fashionista and Racked post on particularly wow-factor ads. For the most part, personally, I use my favorite ads from magazines to put on my physical, IRL Pinterest board that hangs over my bed. But lately, I’ve noticed that a few are actually affecting my shopping habits, like: 


 This Dior Lady Dior Spring 2013 campaign with Marion Cotillard. What she’s wearing isn’t even my style per se, but something about it makes me want to be wearing every last piece – she just looks perfect, and effortlessly so.


 This Osklen campaign. Nothing crazy, but this works in perfect timing for me and my recent I-want-to-be-in-Venice-Beach phase. I want to be standing right where that model’s standing, wearing that dress.


 This Louis Vuitton campaign. The whole two-tone, mod trend sprung up on me. I didn’t even know I liked it and now I’m obsessed. This ad sums it up – it’s so chic and saturated with color. So sharp and retro yet fresh.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

health and beauty