Friday, March 22, 2013

What We're Wearing

I know that I have told you how much winter dries out my skin but I will tell you yet again, my skin is so dry! I am a tiny bit of a germaphobe and wash my hands about a thousand times a day, what can I say I love New York City but it can be a bit dirty. With that said I refuse to wash my hands and not apply some moisturizer. LeCouvent des Minimes makes the Gardener’s Hand Healer, I always keep a tube in my bag. It is a miracle worker: dry, cracked hands instantly transform into soft, smooth hands. 

Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton






When I saw this Tibi vinyl skirt at a sample sale for $100, I felt the warmth of light from heaven shining down on me. I heard angels singing. I felt the intergalactic power surge of Tilda Swinton. I'd been wanting the $700 skirt for quite some time, but never bit the bullet because, well, it didn't seem the mooost practical. But for $100? Done. It can make any outfit absolutely amazing. I felt like I was wearing a car interior in the most incredibly chic way. I will warn you, though, if you should happen to come across this skirt, too: you can't reeeally go up stairs. Well, you can, but...slowly. It could also be that it's a little longer on my smurf proportions - but I like the midi length, I think with these Marni pumps it takes on a retro vibe.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are very cool, I'm like you with the mid length skirts and stairs though, I think its to do with being short too, I always trip over haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's definitely our height! Leads to sort of...worming up the stairs. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulosa. Saludos desde http://www.jualferx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty