Friday, March 1, 2013

What We're Wearing

I have a new obsession- Mai Couture Blush Paper. My favorite color is Prettyful. Remember how Mom would say 'pinch your cheeks when you need a quick flush of color'? Well, that is painful and I do not recommend it. But I love the idea of only needing a few minutes to apply blush no matter where you are. I am a makeup addict but I don't always carry around a blush and blush brush in my bag. These teeny sheets are perfect. Rip one out and rub onto your cheeks, couldn't be simpler.




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton






Here's a change of background for ya: last night my friend and I basically sat on the ice at the Rangers game - my dream come true. In case you haven't caught the rare Rangers-based tweet from me, I'll tell you right now that I'm a semi-closeted hockey fiend, and it's nice to move up from the nosebleed seats. Can't get too attached, though, since next time I'll be right back up in the cheap seats. Fun while it lasted, especially when a lot of the players are pretty easy on the eyes. Anyway, I'm loving this camouflage shirt I picked up from Romwe (sold out now, boo, but you can get a similar one here), so I layered it over a metallic t-shirt from H&M (similar one here) and under a leather vest from Target (similar one here) and added my trusty leather skirt from Kohl's (here!) - my thriftiest outfit for my least thrifty-seeming night at the game!

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of those blush sheets! I really want to try them.

    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fierce! I love the jewels!!
    Best,
    Jordan Holt
    Exclusively Chic

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty