Friday, March 8, 2013

What We're Wearing

Sometimes my skin looks dull and it really needs to brighten up. And I of course need to ward off breakouts. They really don't work for me. I use BeautyRX daily exfoliating therapy serum. A glycolic  exfoliating serum helps unclog pores and makes them look smaller, as well as lightens dark spots - who doesn't want that? This serum is also great if you use self tanners on your face, it will give you a natural more even looking tan which I could really benefit from in this awful weather! 




Perfectly Glossed Kisses,

Sutton









I love this McQ by Alexander McQueen because it’s just so McQueen (but without the McQueen price tag!). Its pattern is so ornate that you have a whole look going just by slipping into this dress. Unfortunately, I had to switch out my beloved Miu Mius for my Wellies, but only for the commute, mind you. It’s snowing sideways, you guys.

Handbags and Hugs,

Astor

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love those shoes. I want some snow!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete

health and beauty